eLearning Help Desk
- Ask questions and report problems with the eLearning software.
- Contact your instructor for any issue with accessing quizzes or content or if your quiz needs to be reset.
- Questions received outside of normal business hours will be processed the next business day.
- eLearning Help Desk business hours: Monday – Thursday: 7:30 am-5:30 pm
- Call (989) 686-9401 to arrange one-on-one D2L training.
Use your Delta College email address for correspondence when submitting a Help Desk ticket. E-mails are reviewed on a regular basis and handled as quickly as possible.
Course Merge Request
Sample reasons to contact eLearning-
- eLearning (D2L Brightspace errors/questions/concerns
- TechSmith Relay
- Virtual Classroom
- Video Assignments
- Quick Eval
- Book Publisher Content
- Faculty Enrollments
- Merged Courses
All other questions should be directed to the indicated area
- Microsoft Office downloads (OIT)
- Email (OIT)
- Portal (OIT)
- Single Sign On – SSO (OIT)
- Registration’s (Registrar’s)
- Self-Serve Grade Input (Registrar’s)
- Grade questions (Instructor)
- Content Questions (Instructor)
- Book Requirements (Bookstore)